Android OS has build-in security feature which allows to delete SMS/MMS messages only to single app registered in the system as default SMS manager. Thanks to cooperation with QKLabs we made blocking of unwanted messages possible.
How to enable SMS/MMS blocking:
- Install ShouldIAnswer application
- Open settings and check “Use block rules to block SMS & MMS”
- If you don’t have installed QKSMS manager, you will be redirected to QKSMS on Google Play
- Set QKSMS as default SMS manager
- Enjoy blocking of unwanted messages!
SMS/MMS blocking uses same rules as calls…You can add any custom rule to Block Rules section.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us!
Your ShouldIAnswer Team!